Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

Very creative. I love it.

Dunsparce Dunsparce

Aw man, I love Dunsparce xD it's so crappy and unpopular~ that's why I love it~

Two-Man Pokemon Collab Two-Man Pokemon Collab

Great...

Now I want a Ducklett to call it Gunter...
And an Elgyem to call it Gir (I didn't notice how much it looked like Gir, but thanks to that Invader Zim bit, I noticed it looked a lot like Gir)
And a Shiny Eglyem to call it Gir Battle Mode, lol
But enough about my wants and needs~ epic colab :3

Goin Up Goin Up

Awesome game

I was waiting to obtain every medal before posting a review. For some reason the hidden button medal just never shows up for me, no matter how many times I hit that button. Anyways, the game is alright, but I think it gets a little to hectic after some time. The 20,000 Skulls reward, as most people stated; isn't exactly worth it. Unless you get it from the beginning, since it gives you unlimited Skulls. But let's face it. Who's gonna take the time to get it from the get-go, if getting 20,000 even while fully upgraded is already a pain? The game is great overall and fairly addictive. But I think it could've had more substance. The upgrades get pointless after a while, and you just play it to waste time and skulls. But in the end, that's all it is. A waste of time. A repetitive, waste of time. You should reward the player for their efforts and hard time spent a little more than by just letting them jump off walls better, when they can only jump off walls for the first little area of the world. Give us useful upgrades that also make the game more fun. So it doesn't feel like the same generic stuff no matter how far we get. Other than that, the game's excellent. Keep up the good work.

Name That Pokemon Name That Pokemon

I like this one.

It's my favorite one because it has a whole lot of characters!
Only thing that got me confused was that you have Marowak as Cubone.
But that's all that really confused me.

Name That Pokemon: R&B Name That Pokemon: R&B

So...

I caught all 151 of them and got all the in-game medals. Yet the Newground Medals don't work. It still didn't count me getting the "Capture 100" and "Capture All" badges. Or the "150 Pokemon Captured" one. Is that a glitch or something?

Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

This is Epic.

I really love this!
It's epically amazing!
But... I have no idea WHY but for some reason at times it sounds like a vocaloid song to me, I have no idea why though o__o

NemesisTheory responds:

Thank you!
I'm also embarassed to say I have no idea what a vocaloid song is.. i'm going to find out very soon...! XD

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

Holy ****ing sh!t!

This is my favorite song from all time for the Pokemon series.
I know how to play it in guitar in a metal style, but this is incredibly amazing.
Thank you so much for such an epic ass remix.
It will make a sexy addition to my play list.

Burn7 responds:

No problem dude. It's my pleasure to appease fellow metal lovers who are also partial to video games (or the other way around).

Aeries Theme-Projectgodmode Aeries Theme-Projectgodmode

Woah...

Apparently I have never wrote a review on this specific master piece.
I've downloaded this song a long time ago. Few years ago actually.
I love this, it's the best remix of Aerith's theme that ever existed.
I still listen to it and carry it everywhere I go. I apologize for the late compliments.
And a Thanks that is way over due. But better late than never.
THANKS. This mix is amazing!

bros before ho's bros before ho's

Awesome art-style!

The art itself is amazing, and I don't need to point out any, shading techniques, or say "OMG best evur" or anything you haven't heard already, besides, you freaking made it... if you don't know how it was made, then what the fffffff~urthermore~
Satan looks really happy to be there, as for Leo... eh, not so much.
I have a question however, what's that on Leo's head... smoke's coming out of it... I'm struck with wonder.

sucho responds:

i fink Satan may have been bweathing too close to Leo and things started smoldering. either that or the passion is just OFF THE WALL

b00m! b00m!

That was my mistake.

Just from looking at the face icon for this drawing, I thought it was a picture of Gengar (The Pokemon) Lol.
Anyways, since I'm here I might as well drop a review.
I really like the art style. And it seems you have purposely limited yourself to a certain array of colors, which makes it look sorta retro and cool. I like the expression on the... ummm... persons'? face.
Just makes me wonder what he blew up xD

Robot Robot