Goin Up Goin Up

Awesome game

I was waiting to obtain every medal before posting a review. For some reason the hidden button medal just never shows up for me, no matter how many times I hit that button. Anyways, the game is alright, but I think it gets a little to hectic after some time. The 20,000 Skulls reward, as most people stated; isn't exactly worth it. Unless you get it from the beginning, since it gives you unlimited Skulls. But let's face it. Who's gonna take the time to get it from the get-go, if getting 20,000 even while fully upgraded is already a pain? The game is great overall and fairly addictive. But I think it could've had more substance. The upgrades get pointless after a while, and you just play it to waste time and skulls. But in the end, that's all it is. A waste of time. A repetitive, waste of time. You should reward the player for their efforts and hard time spent a little more than by just letting them jump off walls better, when they can only jump off walls for the first little area of the world. Give us useful upgrades that also make the game more fun. So it doesn't feel like the same generic stuff no matter how far we get. Other than that, the game's excellent. Keep up the good work.

Name That Pokemon Name That Pokemon

I like this one.

It's my favorite one because it has a whole lot of characters!
Only thing that got me confused was that you have Marowak as Cubone.
But that's all that really confused me.

Name That Pokemon: R&B Name That Pokemon: R&B

So...

I caught all 151 of them and got all the in-game medals. Yet the Newground Medals don't work. It still didn't count me getting the "Capture 100" and "Capture All" badges. Or the "150 Pokemon Captured" one. Is that a glitch or something?

Papa's Taco Mia! Papa's Taco Mia!

Great Game!

I find it awesome to play this game. I mean after a while it just becomes sorta routine-ish, so you know what to start grilling for every costumer before they even make it to the counter. Once you organize yourself and get fast at making perfect tacos, it gets pretty smooth. What I do is that I use the hot and cheese sauces as my gauging of where I should be pouring things. No further than those two. I also got into the nack that I'm aware seconds before a costumer arrives that they'll arrive. I mean it's fun and all, but after a while you start feeling like you're actually working at a taco shop, lol. This game makes me have tacos on my mind a lot though >_< I feel like getting tacos, lol. But I like the game, it's really entertaining, as long as you don't play it religiously.

Cripple Cannon Cripple Cannon

fo'shizzle my nizzle

Fun Game :D

Power Devour! Power Devour!

Really fun :D

Took me a while to get what the game was about.
I thought I just had to crush them, and I kept failing even though I crushed them all.
Then I thought I had to do combos like "Crush both sides" at the same time.
FINALLY, I realized I had to EAT them xD

Manly-Chicken responds:

Yeah, thanks!

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

It's a fun game.

It's not exactly hard. Just keep in mind, Location, location, location.
With your pokemon placed out in the right places, it can turn the tide of battle to your advantage all the more.
I figured that Pikachu can't be caught, because no matter how low I got its HP it never turned red. So I'm guessing that will happen sometime later with some update. As for now the game seems really fun.
One thing I would like to say would be that the range of the pokemon attacks. Do they change? I would think the area of attacking would get wider as the pokemon evolves. But I didn't notice any difference between the area of attack for my Beedrill, Butterfree, in comparison to Rattata, or Pidgey.
So I think that's the only thing to improve on. Everything else however is fine.
I hope you can update soon. I'm not sure if you'll re-upload or anything. But yeah, looking forward to playing further ^_^

Street Fighter LoA Street Fighter LoA

Awesome

I like this, it's a really nice game.
What I found out was that as long as you learn your opponents move and take advantage of their weak body areas, all you'd need is to add Guard.
I found myself guarding everything and breaking through my opponents like crazy after learning their moves and where to block each one :D
But I really like the game idea. It's awesome. Keep up the good work.

Muja responds:

Yeah, that's true, but if you don't know your opponents attack pattern that well, then probably levelling up a bit your health wouldn't be a bad idea. ;)

Thank you for the review!! ^_^

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Did... Did I win?

Did I even do anything?... I'm so confused.